I think it's also worth saying that if I recall correctly in the latest version the cheats will not work if you haven't earned them. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Leanne Snowden" <pennyfeat...@x-sight-interactive.net> To: <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 1:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] asefire cheats request

Hi Guys,
I understand all concerns regarding the Acefire cheat codes, although this game has been thoroughly tested and we have found no such issues as of yet. If you still experience difficulties with the cheat codes please send us a fully detailed bug report which may enable us to analyse the problem. I may also remind those of you who are uncertain how to obtain the cheats that you do need to collect 30 points on any levels above coward to earn the cheats.
With warmest regards
Leanne Snowden
X-Sight Customer Support.----- Original Message -----

database 5266 (20100709) __________