At least if you're going to put in spoilers. Use the propper spoiler space.
People finding secrets and posting them is normal. Look at mainstream games.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 4:14 PM
To: USA Games discussion list.
Cc: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Mota secrets

Hi Muhammed,

No offense, but did you have to go and blow it for everybody? I mean I spent
a lot of time working on this game, and I really dislike blabber mouthed
gamers who find it their business to spill everything they know about a game
only hours after its release. Like can't you let some people try  and figure
it out for themselves?

Let's look at this from my point of view. I'm writing a game. I spend x
hours designing challenges, puzzles, etc to give the game some reasonable
replay value. Hours after I release it some blabber mouth spills his guts to
the world about everything he knows. It spoils it for the developer and
several players too.

Yeah, this is only the first level, but what about when 1.0 comes out.
Am I going to wake up the next morning after the 1.0 release to find you or
someone else has blabbed to the world every spoiler and hint you know? How
do you think that makes me feel?

On 2/2/11, Shiny protector <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> Spoilers.
> 2 Things. Near that large ledge, what you have to do is when you press
> the enter key, the bridge comes down. Then you know what to do. Second
> of all is the disgusting, smelly and dirty lamia. She's really
> vishous, so  watch out for her bow or for her teeth so she doesn't rip
> your soll in half. You know the statue near the area which has the
> vanishing platform? There is a staircase. Go down it, kill her, and show
who's stronger.