That's not the point. I agree with Tom. There's always going to be
spoilers for games out there, and I try not to look at them, but
they're going to be posted anyhow, whether game devs agree with them
or not; people should refrain from posting them as much as
possible--but that's just my oppinion. I only ask if I'm having real
difficulty--and I mean spending hours on something and still not being
able to figure it out. This is just my two cents, though.

Regards,
Ari