Do it now. Send him a specially coded game from which there is no escaping the underground fun. The entrance is already locked, and his won't have any other way out. The monsters keep replicating. I also like this idea for those who impatiently don't wait for the game, who ask questions repeatedly that have been answered, who don't read user's guides, who give unwanted spoilers, and who don't follow list guidelines. (evil grin)

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Serious pause bug in MOTA

Hi,

Ouch! I was terribly afraid you were going to ask something like that.
That is a pretty extensive  rewrite of the keyboard handling. Can I
kill you now or later? Grin.

Cheers!

On 2/4/11, Karl Belanger <karl.belan...@comcast.net> wrote:
While you're doing stuff with the pause code, I would really like to see the
pause command disable all keys until it is pressed again. Right now, the
press of any arrow key, ducking, etc. will unpause the game. While it may be marginally quicker to unpause, it makes it impossible to pause the game in
the middle of a tense situation, say combat. Right now, if I try to pause
the game while ducked, the game will instantly unpause.