You'll get used to it. Part of it is you don't know voices yet... and you don't know what all the moves sound like. But once you mess around a little, it'll get easier.

At 01:47 PM 04/02/2011, you wrote:
Oh I fully expect to be extremely confused and at times extremely frustrated
by this game for quite some time from the way the videos sound.  It oughta
be fun though.

Regards,

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 2:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] marvel vs. capcom 3 details

Far as I know there wasn't a place where you couldn't preorder it.
I'm looking forward to it... another warning about the pace though.
Might take a while to get used to... fortunately, I've played a lot
of fast-paced fighters in the last year and a half... so it isn't as
confusing to me as it might be for some.

At 11:53 AM 30/01/2011, you wrote:
>Excellent!  This will be my first foray into the marvel characters and
>games so it should be interesting indeed.  Just as an update, you can
>preorder marvel vs. capcom 3 at ebgames.com which I did yesterday.
>Will be picking it up at my local store when it is available.
>
>Game on.
>
>Tom

subscription via the web, at