I don't know where, but some people on gamefaqs from the New Jersey area say they might be getting the game early based on rumors from stores... so people in that area who are interested be on the lookout! I'm so excited for this game... I just can't wait anymore. lol. MK is another two months away, otherwise I'd feel the same way.