well I have only just started playing them.
aifcommunity seems to have the old 3.9 release which is free which I may just use if I want to bother. I am only playing some of the stuff now but since we have a few cyclones hit australia and new zealand temperatures have been unpredictable and working in that environment is just not a good idea.