Tom, this is correct. However the thing to keep in mind is that if you play a 3.9 game from Adrift 4.0 or from Scare, the game is actually converted to a 4.0 game and this means that it may not function exactly the right way. An example of a major difference is the and command. In adrift, you could have tasks such as climb the tree and the fence, but in Adrift 4.0, this type of and command is not possible because it tries to manipulate objects together. Since you can't climb the tree and the fence at the same time, then the command fails. This is a bad example, but only one I could think of right now.

I personally like 4.0 better than 3.9, but for those few 3.9 games I play on occasion, I just use the 3.9 game runner.

Many thanks.