Hi Yohandy,

When I was younger like in my late teens and early twenties video games were
just coming out.  So I was still playing pinball and now video games like Pong,
Space Invaders, Missile Command, Pole Position etc.  I of course played the
heck out of them both in the arcade as well as at home on my Atari 2600 and
Atari 800 XL.  Then when my sight deteriorated and was gone, just like driving
a car, without the visual feedback, I found no joy in those things anymore.  It
was just not the same without the visual feedback, just blindly moving the
joystick and pressing the button.  That just did not do it for me at all.
Truthfully that was a long time ago and maybe new video games have enough audio
feedback that I could no what I am doing in the game.  But I really do want to
know what I am doing in the game just like I do with audio games.  Plus I do
not have hundreds of dollars to throw away on a system that is just going to be
frustrating to use because I do not know what is going on in the game or what I
am doing in the game.  It really was a big waste of money for me to buy the WII
game system.  The only game that I have ever played on it is bowling and that
is only with sighted help.  I have tried a couple of others, but was basically
just waving the controller around without any feedback.  Just dumb and
frustrating to me.  Oh yeah, and I am not hip on memorizing a bunch of menus
just to play a game when I have accessible menus now.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA