That, I will agree with. I only play it when I have friends around... it has no single-player appeal for me.

At 08:56 AM 08/02/2011, you wrote:
About a game like Guitar Hero, I ask: Why pretend when you can do it for real? I would rather plug my electric guitar into my amp, crank the volume up on my computer or stereo speakers, put in a CD or tape, and play along with my favorites, or work on learning a new one, or jam with other musicians than use something artificial.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yohandy" <yohand...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 1:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my frustration with the blind gaming comunity.

Yeah but here's the thing. how will you know if you can play it when you actually aren't even willing to try the game out? just because a sighted person tells you so? I had sighted people telling me oh you can't play rock band, so don't even bother purchasing it. you gotta see the colored games. well, I'm playing rock band. and to those asking how do I play it when I'm blind, I won't even bother answering that question, mainly because we've answered it plenty of times and it makes absolutely no difference. Isn't it quite obvious that video games have sound? do you guys somehow think that just cause it's called a video game this means that it's video exclusive and a totally muted gaming experience? *sigh*. someone mentioned they don't play rock band because they're musicians. all I gotta say to that is wow. I really hope you don't always have that outlook on life.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien Pendleton" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>