Hi Ken,

Well, that is really part of the problem. Most of the big name titles
are being produced specifically for game consoles like the Wii, Xbox,
Play Station, etc. Mainstream game developers aren't producing games
for the PC like they were in the 1990's. Instead there is a big move
to target all the major game consoles, and the PC has all been
forgotten. Oh, there are plenty of small game studios still producing
games for the PC, mainly because they don't have the money to target
the game consoles, but by and large if you go to Wal-Mart, K-Mart,
Target, etc you'll find more games for the consoles than for the PC.
That obviously narrows the list of games we can choose from. I often
download game demos to my PC, try them out, but I haven't found many
that are very accessible. Although I hope someone has some good
suggestions as I'd like to find more accessible PC games too.

Cheers!