It seems from what I've seen the pc games are separated into two catagories, the big games usually with user interaction like the mmorps and the modable fps games where people create their own levels, and the indi studios who produce small games, people like niels bauer and 7-128.

As I've said in my general experience, Indi developers are a reasonable bunch and are more often than not happy to make access tweaks, plusss their is always the chance their games will run with a screen reader anyway, or that you can use a screen reader to eddit certain properties of the game.

While I do admit real time games for the pc aren't really accessible to totally blind gamers (though I have had quite a bit of success in the low vision field, had success with one puzle game just today in fact), I am fairly certain this will slowly change over time, hence the need for a site like http://www.blindcomputergames.com/

Beware the Grue!