Hi I just downloaded Super Egg Hunt 1.3, but while the game is working fine the
instructions don't seem to be updated.  For one thing I don't know what the new
sounds are for and what they're supposed to do, like some of the eggs sound
different when I pick them up.  Hope someone can help, thanks from Lori