when you don't have a boost active, the pitch of the egg pickup sounds will increase with each egg as you aproach the boost. when it kicks in, you will hear a loud really squeely type of sound. when the boost is about to run out there's another type of beep, and there's another sound for when the boost ends. those are all the new sounds. hth ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 9:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Problem with Super Egg Hunt 1.3

Hi I just downloaded Super Egg Hunt 1.3, but while the game is working fine the instructions don't seem to be updated. For one thing I don't know what the new sounds are for and what they're supposed to do, like some of the eggs sound different when I pick them up. Hope someone can help, thanks from Lori

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com