Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 11:58 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Super Egg Hunt 1.3 is here

Our most popular game just got a face lift!!! In super Egg hunt, your job is
to collect as many eggs as you can before the timer runs out. Run through
the
field picking up egg after egg. Watch out for Mr. Mcchicken who'd like to
take a few pecks at you. Pick up clocks to add more time and freeze the
chicken.
Grab enough eggs to activate the boost mode to leave that chicken in your
dust. You can also send your score to our server. Compete with gamers around the world to prove you have Super Egg hunt superiority. This game is fun for
all ages.

you can grab it at
http://www.l-works.net
navigate to the free games link, and enjoy.
Liam Erven
http://www.l-works.net

-----
No virus found in this message.