A couple of the albums go to media fire pages which I have not as yet managed to download from for some reason though I allowed popups and addons to run on the site.
I click links and they don't download.
One album is payed for and only has 2 tracks but the rest are free and directly download from the site. At least they look like they do though I had to run things manually and not use getright which is unusual unless they use some mirroring solution.