Not sure. Probably in the screen after you select your team...

At 06:23 PM 15/02/2011, you wrote:
Any way if it's possible to change game difficulty?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 12:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] marvel vs. capcom 3 menus and character screen!

I don't have the game yet, but I found a video of the main menu plus the
selection screen... and a friend of mine was kind enough to write these out.
Enjoy... there's an empty line between each main section, and the character
selection screen should be the same for all modes.
However, it is missing four characters, which are the locked ones. I will
endever to figure those out when I get the game on Tuesday.
Also, there are assist types, which come after character selection .But
again, more stuff to cover when I get the game. Here are the lists, for all
who are planning to get the game..
Main menu:
offline mode:
arcade
operation mode:
normal
simple

characters (left to right)
row 1: wesker, chris, doctor doom, dormammu row 2: tron, zero, super-skrull,
m.o.d.o.k.
row 3: c viper, chun li, ryu, captain America, thor, iron man row 4: trish,
dante, random, random, spiderman, storm row 5: amaterasu, spencer, viewtiful
joe, wolverine, deadpool, magneto row 6: morrigan, Felicia, x-23, phoenix
row 7: arthur, haggar, hulk, she-hulk

versus
training
mission

xbox live

gallery:
movies
view the movies used in-game. As u play, more movies will be available to
watch character bios read up on characters once u have cleared the game with
them character endings view the endings of every character u have cleared
the game with model viewer view the 3D models of every character u have
cleared the game with artwork view illustrations used in the game. More will
be available as u play sound listen to tracks used in the game as well as
character voices

options
controller
(lists all controls for player 1 and an empty list for player 2) operation
mode control select control type default

hud position

sound
bgm style
se style
battle commentary
bgm volume
se volume
voice volume
default
character voice
(each character is listed and u can choose English or Japanese voice)

system
notifications
default