Your PSP definitely has to be modded. lol. That's the only way to download games that aren't released on the psn stores.

At 12:23 AM 21/02/2011, you wrote:
I'm assuming your psp has to be modded for this to work.
Or again. Maybe not. Am not sure as I haven't tried that.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Johnny Tai
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 11:09 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] marvel superheroes vs
streetfighter-wasRe:marvelvs.capcom 3 menus and character screen!

If you got the original game, you can rip the image onto the comp and then
load it onto your PSP that way.

Johnny ST Tai
LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.
Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book
your appointment today!
*Also Offering Private Self Defense Training!*

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

http://hubpages.com/profile/Johnny+ST.+Tai

Listen to, or buy our music at: