On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 06:22:43PM -0800, Arianna Sepulveda wrote:
> if anyone knows where I could get this, it would be awesome! Also, how
> the heck would I make it run? Lol.

[My Reply:]
        Hi,

        Not sure where to get it, but if it's back in 1982, it's likely
on cassette or cartridge.  Don't quote me, but I don't think the 1541,
very slow, 5.25 inch floppy drive came out until 84.  Linux has a C64
emulator it would probably play on as well as a buttload of other
emulators from the Apple II to the Playstation.  I haven't tried any of
them, as I don't have any software, but it might be as simple as having
the appropriate disk drive hooked up to your computer.

                                Michael

--
Linux User:     177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org