To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Old 1982 text adventure of The Hobbit for DOS

Hi Jacob.

Actually, I've checked and that hobbit game was written in 2005. The author does make it clear he's not recopying the original but trying his own work.

It actually sounds interesting, though unfortunately I haven't got too far yet.

Beware the greu!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>