I have yet to even come close to two hundred eggs. One of my twitter followers just said that the "killed the chicken." I didn't think that was possible. Has anybody else managed to do that? If so, spill the beens. How is this achieved?
Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
www.thedam.org
2011--
Owner of Silver Smiles
Join and share the silver lining in your life.
Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/silver-smiles
2010--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine
1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harmony Neil" <harmon...@googlemail.com> To: "'Charles Rivard'" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Super Egg Hunt

Both, but more due to the gamer. Also depends on how many clocks etc are
picked up along the way.