Yes, I've managed to take the piss out of the chicken about 2 times when I plaied the game.

The highest scor I've managed to reach is about at 93, or 74. I mean, I wish I just can do higher, cause the dammed scorboard doesn't really except my scor. It was luck though which made me go to 93 points. I'd have to figure out how to blow up a clock and get my score really high. ----- Original Message ----- From: "NIcol" <nicoljaco...@telkomsa.net>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 9:55 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] super egg hunt feedback

Hay Liam
Thanks for the update to super egg hunt.
I managed to kill the chicken once thus far.
It's a nice  added challenge.
I just noticed something minor.
This only  happens after playing the first game in a session.
If I decide I want to play another game after the first one, I hit enter on
start game.
Then where you say ready, the sound is cut off, so I can't hear you saying
ready. But this is definitely not major, I just thought of mentioning it to
you.
Keep up the good work.