My highest score is 140.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: 26 February 2011 12:53 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] super egg hunt feedback

Yes, I've managed to take the piss out of the chicken about 2 times when I
plaied the game.

The highest scor I've managed to reach is about at 93, or 74. I mean, I wish

I just can do higher, cause the dammed scorboard doesn't really except my
scor. It was luck though which made me go to 93 points. I'd have to figure
out how to blow up a clock and get my score really high.