Hi list.
I am wondering if I could get advice from the list about accessible console games. My nephews recently got a nintendo ds, one of those llittle portable consoles, and also a wii that hooks up to the tv with the remotes you can wave around etc. I am wondering, what if any games are accessible for both consoles, as I would love to be able to play a few games with them on either.
Thanks so much for your help,
Alex.