To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help solving sadoqu

what is the book called please charles?
May look at it myself

On 26 Feb 2011, at 21:57, Charles Rivard wrote:

Your question is so broad, there isn't one particular answer that would help. Sudoku is made up of 9 columns and rows of numbers. The object of the game is to arrange them, mostly by filling the blank squares in with numbers, so that there is no duplication down a column, across a row, or in any diagonal direction. One way to do this is to fill the grid is each of 3 9 by 9 square grids so that the correct result is the same in each of these sections, one by one, then making changes so that the correct result is throughout the entire grid.

For a hands on way of solving Sudoku puzzles, you can order a braille book from

www.nbp.org

that is a good general book on solving these fun number puzzles.

If you are asking how to operate a specific Sudoku program, I would say to view the user's guide that came with it for most of your help. HTH.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "christopher huby" <christopher.h...@blueyonder.co.uk>