From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: 26 February 2011 11:58 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help solving sadoqu

Your question is so broad, there isn't one particular answer that would
help.  Sudoku is made up of 9 columns and rows of numbers.  The object of
the game is to arrange them, mostly by filling the blank squares in with
numbers, so that there is no duplication down a column, across a row, or in
any diagonal direction.  One way to do this is to fill the grid is each of 3

9 by 9 square grids so that the correct result is the same in each of these
sections, one by one, then making changes so that the correct result is
throughout the entire grid.

For a hands on way of solving Sudoku puzzles, you can order a braille book
from

www.nbp.org

that is a good general book on solving these fun number puzzles.

If you are asking how to operate a specific Sudoku program, I would say to
view the user's guide that came with it for most of your help.  HTH.

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to
heart.