Hello everyone,

As you know I've been experimenting with creating some text
adventures. At the moment I'm still playing with Adrift 4.0 simply
because I like the easy user interface. However, I've run into a
rather big problem I can't seam to solve, and this might be a
limitation of the 4.0 generator/runner.

Basically, the game I'm working on has a fairly long intro like three
or four pages. This is necessary to give the player the full story
before getting into the game. Problem is when the game starts you get
the first page, and when you hit enter it litterally skips to the last
page. I'm not sure how to view the two pages in between, and have
everything display correctly. Any ideas?

Thanks.