Hi Milos,

I probably will if I don't find out any answers here. I was just
checking to see if anyone knows if this is a screen reader thing or an
issue with Adrift itself. However, I would like to point out with
Adrift there actually isn't any programming involved which is one
reason I like it.

Basically, what you have as an IDE with pull down menus and dialog
boxes. To create rooms, characters, and items you simply bring up the
proper dialog box, fill out the fields, click ok and it is added to
the game. Save your work and you have  an instant text adventure. Of
course the fact you do not have direct access to the code is something
of a disadvantage as well.

Cheers!