From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lelia Struve
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 9:00 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Sticky keys?

Hi all, so here I am playing games and loving homerun as you all know
by now. But here is my dilemma and I'm wondering if I can do anything
about this? As sometimes in the ESP games I need to use the shift keys.

Sometimes when I'm running as fast as I can or throwing peanuts or
popcorn at someone my sticky keys get turned on and it beeps at me and
I havde to tab over to cancel. Is there a way not to have this happen?

Thanks

--
Lelia