hmmm good recording, I may include this in a podcast i run if this is alright with you.
At 12:45 a.m. 1/03/2011, you wrote:
Hi list
I've done a recording where I talk about how I feel about the future of
games for the vi.
This recording is very straightforward.
There's no strong language, but I use the bible often in this recording.
I'd like to hear what you think.
Here is the link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wdww6p
regards.