To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 6:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] time adventures

hi.
You may have seen my posts on the ag forum about this and other codefactory games. Due to issues with the protection system mangling things for one of these and my dislike of another I have decided to leave them alone.
However in time adventures I have just just come back from the market.
The game thinks the baskets are to take therefore there must be a use.
But either I am missing a command or I am being a stupid idiot or something, what exactly do I do now, how do I access my food in the baskets to cook with.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5918 (20110301) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5918 (20110301) __________

http://www.eset.com