Hi all
well I finally completed time adventures1.
Its a pitty codefactory stopped making games as I think there are more than one story to tell in this series.
I finally figured out the issues I was having.
The game takes some time depending on where you are to refresh bits and bobs.
Eventually I got it working.
This is good because after private detective school and the fact I did not like km1000 there was alien invasion and this one left.
And I am happy I can at least keep 2 of my downloads, since they were large.