To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 8:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Draconis prices can't be found easily

Ok, so I've bought a few games from Draconis, but man I gotta tell you, there price list is very hard to find. You'd think if they wanted you to buy there games, they'd make it a bit easier to find prices? Or, to give them credit, maybe I'm just not finding it easy. Again, before I get yelled at, I honestly did look and only found some of there prices by doing a search on the net. I can't remember where I found this, but someone has an actual price list of some games from Draconis and other gamers. Cool thought.
Ok, rant over.

--
Lelia