You know for me, If I can't find prices on what I'm thinking on getting. Then its one of 2 things.
1. They don't want to sell product.
2. They still don't know what they are doing!
Biggest turn offs are having to find the price buy putting item in cart and going through checkout. That makes me alt+ f4 and forget that site.

At 04:13 PM 3/2/2011, you wrote:
Lelia,
Yeah I found out that some game companies make finding their prices difficult.
That is why I have a list on my web site,
Price list of the games you can buy from the web sites in the Blind Accessible Games page, updated July 14, 2010
http://www.pcsgames.net/prices.htm

I also ask people to let me know if the prices has changed on any of the games.
Phil

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lelia Struve" <leliastr...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2011 3:04 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Draconis prices can't be found easily

Ok, so I've bought a few games from Draconis, but man I gotta tell you, there price list is very hard to find. You'd think if they wanted you to buy there games, they'd make it a bit easier to find prices? Or, to give them credit, maybe I'm just not finding it easy. Again, before I get yelled at, I honestly did look and only found some of there prices by doing a search on the net. I can't remember where I found this, but someone has an actual price list of some games from Draconis and other gamers. Cool thought.
Ok, rant over.

--
Lelia

-----