Hi list,

Ok, since some of you have obviously decided that it is alright to
ignore an explicit order from the moderators to close any and all
topics pertaining to the topic of religion and games I.E. "A
StrongMessage," "I Beg You Please Forgive Me,"  etc we are now placing
anyone and everyone who posts on these subjects on moderation. One
such person has already been put on moderation, and I'm writing the
list a final warning that any more posts on these topics will be dealt
with similarly without warning.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Co-Moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List
gamers-ow...@audyssey.org