Hi Louis,

Glad I could be of some help there. The Orca mailing list would be the
best place to start in my opinion. It is always a good thing to go
straight to the source when getting people intrested in a non-Windows
product or service, because I know from experience such users tend to
sstay clear of lists like Audyssey because there aren't enough Linux
games to interest them in subbing to the list.