Hi Zack,

I just checked my physical machine as well as a virtual machine that I
have. The physical box can get up to 2500 by 2900 and the virtual can
do 2500 by 1600 I think those are the right numbers, they're close
anyway. I won't have any problems running the game, I'll try it out on
the vm. My issue I didn't think a screen reader would be able to work
at such high resolutions?

Thanks.
Dave.