Hi All,
I've recently been rekindling my interest in the 4X strategy game Aurora, which
I've previously mentioned on this list.  The latest version is 5.30, soon to be
5.40, which among other features supports a smaller minimum screen size so more
people might have a chance to play it.  Meanwhile, I've found a great community
Let's Play thread which is ongoing and worth reading, if you like that sort of
thing.  I've begun participating, and it seems a friendly place.
The thread is at http://forums.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=181780
I really should get back to playing, too.  It's been a long time, and a part of
me still hopes there'll be sufficient interest to make updating my old blog
worth the effort again.  Anyhow, enjoy.
Best,
Zack.