To: <phi...@blastbay.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 3:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Seamlessly upgrading DirectX

phil.
Direct links to the installers or redist packages or both dotnet and
other components should be present on the site.
I have all requirements though.
At 01:28 a.m. 7/03/2011, you wrote:
Hi all,

I have been following the recent discussions about the best way to
either automatically upgrade DirectX, or check in the setup program
whether the necessary components are installed. There seemed to be
some confusion regarding this, so I spent some time yesterday
evening researching it. The following article is the result:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5121962/DirectX.txt

I would like to know what you all think of my approach, especially
other developers.

I will include this article as part of the BGT package, probably
with an example InnoSetup script that sets up the components that
BGT uses which are XAudio2 from the June2010 SDK, and X3dAudio from
the February 2010 SDK. These are the latest versions available to date.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall