Hi Phil,

Good idea. That is similar to the color coded keys in games like
Montezuma's Revenge. It was pretty obvious that white keys opened
white doors, blue keys opened blue doors, red keys opened red doors,
etc. There is no reason someone couldn't make levers, buttons, or
switches the same way. A blue button opens a blue door, a green button
opens a green door, a red button opens a red door, etc. It would make
more logical sense than a blinking button that you might not know what
it does. Then again, there are people like myself who likes a little
guess work.