Hi I'm still having problems with the react and tilt in Aurifi, and I emailed
the developer about it.  They're asking me if the game is in Landscape mode,
but I know sometimes when I'm doing things with the Ipod it has a nasty habbit
of changing modes if it's moved around.  As Aurifi requires you to move the
ipod quite a bit and voice-over is off, then how do I know if the mode changes?
 Thanks from Lori.