From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 8:58 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] question about Aurifi

Hi I'm still having problems with the react and tilt in Aurifi, and I
emailed the developer about it.  They're asking me if the game is in
Landscape mode, but I know sometimes when I'm doing things with the Ipod it
has a nasty habbit of changing modes if it's moved around.  As Aurifi
requires you to move the ipod quite a bit and voice-over is off, then how do
I know if the mode changes?  Thanks from Lori.