I was trying to register my website name again--and it's gone.  Some so-called
psychics, who, if they had truly been psychics would have known about my
company, stole DreamTechInteractive.com.  Can ya believe it!
so I had to come up with a new name.  I wanted something that would cover
everything I do--games, massage, music, writing etc.
So, since my aim is to make games, music and books you can't put down, and
massage you wish would never end,
I'm happy to present to you
WWW.TheAddictor.com.
The site will be up in about two days, so don't go there just yet.
Also, Phrase Madness is nearly complete.  Louis Bryant is helping with the
server side and http code that will allow the uploading and downloading of new
comments and phrases in exchange for some audio work, so as soon as that is
done, the game will be ready for sales.  It's one I am going to market to the
sighted community as well, so we should get quite a few new and interesting
comments and phrases.
KWD