Hi Hayden,

Well, it is possible they purchased a block of domains not intending
to use them. The purpose would be to make sure that no one comes up
with an internet domain name that might be confused with their own
domain name. for example, my web site is
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com
but in theory I could purchase usagamesinteractive.net,
usagamesinteractive.us, usagamesinteractive.biz, and so on. Plus I
could branch out and buy up alternative names like
usagamesentertainment.com, usagamesentertainment.net,
usagamesentertainment.us, etc. Even though I might not intend to use
the USA Games Entertainment websites I would have a monopoly on the
USA Games domain names by simply buying up a huge block of them at
once.

Cheers!