Some time back, someone, (and I don't remember who) wanted to know where they could get some games from Code Factory.

In our recent wanderings on the web, we ran into a website "Computer Room Services", comproom.co.uk, that sells a couple of those games.

The games they list are "Private Detective School" and "Time Adventure 1".

So if you really want them, you can order them at that URL.

Eleanor Robinson
7-128 Software