To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Anybody know about teamtalk servers?

get a linode and host a tt server there. hehe

On 3/10/11, Trouble <troub...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
Try looking at port forwarding on that router.

At 12:13 PM 3/10/2011, you wrote:
I'm trying to configure my own for theaddictor.com and I can't
connect to it, even if I type my own IP address directly into the
host connection field.  I can connect to public servers just
fine--but I can't connect to my own.  I could for a little while,
but now I can't again and don't know what's going on--and yes, I
have the most up-to-date IP number.  Maybe the fact that I'm behind
a router has something to do with this?  Please help--I'd love to
get a good game chat going on.  I remember a few years back chatting
with a bunch of you while we played Quake and SoundRTS--man that was so
fun...
Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!