Hi Michael,

Well, if you are using the Neospeech Sapi voices with BGT you'll have
to use something else. For example, the Real Speak  voices that ship
with Jaws 8/9 or Microsoft Anna, etc. As has been stated earlier the
Neospeech voices do not work properly with BGT based products, and
you'll have to buy/install a different Sapi voice for those games. As
for myself I generally use Scansoft Tom that shipped with Jaws 9 for
games.

Cheers!