Hi Michael,

The game doesn't need to be installed. Just unzip it wherever and
press enter on the executable. wWhile I'm sure someone could quickly
whip up a setup/installer for it it really doesn't need it. It works
just as well being run from your Documents folder etc. If you want to
install it, per say, just copy the Pull directory to
c:\Program Files
and create an icon for it.

Cheers!