Hi I just downloaded this one and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm now
totally swamped with information, mainly worrying about my aircraft's angle of
attack, as well as remembering to listen out for the alarm sounds.  Also I'm
not sure if the health warning included in the documentation includes Epelepsy
attacks or not, but as long as there is a pause function I think I'll be good
to go.  How do others find Three-D Velocity, it sounds like you've got to have
ears everywhere, a brain the size of a planet to hold all the instructions for
flying your craft and oh yes a head for hights!  While I do want to learn
everything, I would like to know if it's easy to remember things like flying,
so you can focus your mind on the game story.  Thanks from Lori