From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 1:19 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Three-D Velocity

Hi I just downloaded this one and thought I'd give it a try, but I'm now
totally swamped with information, mainly worrying about my aircraft's angle
of attack, as well as remembering to listen out for the alarm sounds.  Also
I'm not sure if the health warning included in the documentation includes
Epelepsy attacks or not, but as long as there is a pause function I think
I'll be good to go.  How do others find Three-D Velocity, it sounds like
you've got to have ears everywhere, a brain the size of a planet to hold all
the instructions for flying your craft and oh yes a head for hights!  While
I do want to learn everything, I would like to know if it's easy to remember
things like flying, so you can focus your mind on the game story.  Thanks
from Lori